There are different types of regulatory authorities in Bangladesh to control the Pharmacy education & Pharmacy practice. The only govt. organization is Directorate General of Drug Administration (DGDA) and the only semi-govt. organization is Pharmacy Council of Bangladesh (PCB).
In addition to these, there are so many local, national and international associations and clubs associated with this sector.
- Bangladesh Association of Pharmaceutical Industries (BAPI)
- Bangladesh Pharmaceutical Society (BPS)
- Bangladesh Pharmaceutical Students’ Forum (BPSF)
- Bangladeshi-American Pharmacists Association (BAPA)
- Directorate General of Drug Administration (DGDA)
- Pharmacy Council of Bangladesh (PCB)
- Pharmacy Graduates’ Association (PGA), Bangladesh
- Stamford Pharmacy Alumni Association (SPAA)
- USTC Pharmacist Association (UPA)