Job Description / Responsibility
- Conduct overall recruitment procedures
- Manage and maintain the HRIS database.
- Day to day work of HR Department.
- To work with disciplinary procedures
- Arrange meeting, training, coordinate and support employees
- Maintain proper documentations of HRD
- Prepare Monthly Workers Wages Sheet, over time Sheet, Bonus Sheet and Staffs Salary Advice.
- Responsible for all scheduled and unscheduled payroll actions and for compiling, computing and preparing other payroll related reports.
- Final Settlement related works
- Any other assignments given by management time to time
- MBA in HRM From any reputed University.
- PGDHRM Will be an added advantage.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Recruitment & Selection, Compensation/Benefits, Attendance, Leave Management, HRIS/HR Database Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 25 to 28 year(s)
- Experienced in Pharmaceuticals company will be given preference
- Well conversant in MS Office (Incumbent having advance MS Excel skill is an added advantage)
- Good communication skill in English
- Able to work under pressure.
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Apply Instruction:[sociallocker]Apply online through bdjobs.com[/sociallocker]
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Apr 17, 2016