Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitoring in process checking in granulation, compression, coating and packing area including documentation.
- Market complaint and deviation management & investigation, report and documentation.
- Issuance and review of batch manufacturing and packing records and final release of product to market.
- Preparation and control of SOP, handling change control and deviation as per corporate guideline.
- Checking and monitoring of annual product review.
- Issuance and review of process validation, cleaning validation and hold time study protocol and monitoring of validation activities.
- To execute project product transfer / Technology transfer / Pharmacopoial change management.
- To issue of all master documents (e.g. BMR / BPR, SOP, STP, Templete etc.) and other formats.
- To organize training on GMP for QA and production personnel’s.
- B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ M.Sc in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Biochemistry
- 4 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Quality Controller /Assurance
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 28 to 32 year(s)
- Having 4-7 years experience in the similar positions in a reputed pharmaceutical company
- Good knowledge in computer operation
- Good communication skill both in English and Bengali
- Good analytical skills
- Self-management including: Ability to prioritize own work load, able to work independently, committed to meet deadlines and maintain confidentiality in all areas of work
- Long term benefits like PF, WPPF, Gratuity, Insurance and other benefits will be offered to the finally selected candidate according to company policies.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Feb 9, 2018