- Candidates who have practical experience on Pharmaceutical Sales in various Institutions/ Hospitals are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates should have enough knowledge on tender submitting, order placement and product delivery in various Institutions/ Hospitals.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Planning, monitoring and achieving institutional sales target.
- Craft Strategy and develop Sales & Marketing plan for Institutional sales.
- Formulate annual budget and campaign for Institutional sales.
- Regular visit to KOL and purchase managers’ to improve relationship and business.
- Prepare and maintain various reports and data’s in accordance with Mundipharma Policy.
- Any other tasks given by the management.
- Bachelor/ Masters in any discipline.
- 6 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Pharmacist, Sales & Marketing (Pharmaceutical Products), Sales & Marketing (Medical Services)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 40 year(s)
- 6 to 10 years working experience in any renowned pharmaceutical company.
- Excellent communication skill in English and Bengali both oral and written.
- Skilled in prepare sales reports via MS excel and PPT presentation.
- 2 Festival bonus, PF, Gratuity, Group Insurance, TA/DA, Incentive, Company motorcycle and other benefits as per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting