Genvio Pharma Limited
|Position: Jr. Executive/Executive, Manufacturing Department
|Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure that products are manufactured packed and stored according to the appropriate documents and GMP compliance in order to obtain the required quality.
- Management of day-to-day production activities.
- Organize; implement the daily or periodic program as per weekly / monthly production plan.
- Keep documentation (Log book entry) at every stage of Production.
- Maintain Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) in all operations of the section
- Monitor cleaning procedure of machines, equipment’s and environment as per SOPs.
- Keep well Batch Manufacturing Record (BMR) & Batch Packaging Record (BPR).
- Follow up of product and batch change over procedures, checking in-process operations.
- Control of usage, return and reconciliation of materials and proper storage and delivery of intermediate and finished products, maintain good house-keeping.
- Utilize efficiently manpower, machinery and materials to improve productivity.
- Liaise with Engineering department for breakdown and preventive maintenance of the machinery and equipment’s of the sections and servicing facilities.
- Maintain and update relevant documents of the section. This includes completion of process sheets, Instructions, forms, line clearance, and cleaned tag, and checklist and log books.
- To ensure that every processing step are done as BMR/BPR.
- Raising SOPs, Change control/ deviation, revised an updating of SOPs based on requirement.
- B.Pharm/M.Pharm from any reputed University.
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- 1-2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Writes clearly and informatively; Presents numerical data effectively
- Leadership- Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Accountable for behaviours and their impact on others; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others
- Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses; Adapts strategy to changing conditions. Critically evaluates quality systems to propose best practices.
- Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
Job Nature: Full-time
Job Location: Mymensingh
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company policy
Application Deadline: November 30, 2016