Genvio Pharma Limited
|Position: Jr. Executive/Executive, Product Development Department
|Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure pre-formulation studies and development of new products
- Compilation of all documents of Product Master File
- Development of packaging materials
- Execution and documentation of product development and process validation
- Ensure availability of machine change parts and accessories as per requirement
- Preparation of machine URS and Qualification Documents for Product Development Department
- Preparation of product development and stability study protocols
- Preparation of all SOPs and provide training to corresponding departments
- Selection of source and preparation of the requisition of raw materials for new product development.
- Any additional responsibilities as per the work requirement of the department time to time
- B. Pharm / M. Pharm from any reputed University.
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- 1-2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Writes clearly and informatively; Presents numerical data effectively
- Leadership- Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Accountable for behaviours and their impact on others; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others
- Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses; Adapts strategy to changing conditions. Critically evaluates quality systems to propose best practices.
- Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
Job Nature: Full-time
Job Location: Mymensingh
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company policy
Application Deadline: Novemner 30, 2016