- NAAFCO Pharma Ltd (a concern of NAAFCO Group) is one of the progressive and modern conglomerate in Bangladesh. To support its diversified business strategy for rapid expanding business, the company is looking for dynamic, ambitious, energetic, hardworking and result oriented professional for immediate appointment in its factory premises for the position of Manager – Quality Control.
Job Description / Responsibility
- To prepare, approve and review all QC documents like Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for analysis of incoming raw and packaging material, analysis of specimen sample for source approval, in-process materials analysis, finished goods analysis, QC Laboratory equipment operation and cleaning procedure.
- To distribute daily jobs to the QC Officers and provide them supports like necessary SOPs for analysis, monitor their activity and to guide them to complete their job accurately in time.
- To review the test results produced by QC Officers against specification and make decision on approval or repetition of the test or rejection of the sample.
- To monitor the analytical method validation program in QC Laboratory. Actively participate to develop any cost effective analytical method and validation of this method.
- To provide training to QC personnel on QC activity, techniques to increase their potentiality and on QC related theoretical knowledge.
- To monitor the calibration and maintenance activity of QC laboratory equipment done as per schedule.
- To maintain GLP and housekeeping in the C laboratory and implement corrective measure for any deviation.
- To participate in investigation activity against any unwanted incidence.
- To evaluate and review the performance assessment of the junior colleagues of QC department.
- To take emergency decision to solve any unwanted situation in favor of the organization.
- To develop the junior colleague of QC department so that in emergency situation he can run the activity consulting with head of QA department.
- To reduce the time of analysis and testing of finished products and raw materials by developing technical methods and also preparing alternative method in a cost effective way.
- To communicate to the higher management as and when needed.
- To perform any other job if assigned by the Management.
- Master of Pharmacy/ Bachelor of Pharmacy from reputed university.
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Quality Controller /Assurance
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 35 to 45 year(s)
- Must be pro-active, self motivated.
- Very good leadership quality.
- Creative and excellent job knowledge.
- Good knowledge on Computer literacy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must stay at factory premises or near factory/plant.
- Attractive compensation & benefit package will be provided to the deserving candidate as per the company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 20, 2018