- Job Location: Head Office
Job Description / Responsibility
- The incumbent will be responsible to supervise and monitor activities of brand executives and brand managers to ensure that the brands, products, product lines and services. They should continuously come up with different marketing strategies based on pharma market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon target customer needs and prescribing habits. They should also be actively involved in furnishing field colleagues’ professional sales & marketing skills and expertise to achieve the company’s vision, mission and objective establishing the portfolio’s long-term and short-term goal through customer-centric strategies ensuring organic growth of the company.
- M Pharm from any reputed university
- M Pharm with MBA in marketing will get the preference
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- To have at least 5 years’ experience in supervising position in leading Pharmaceuticals Company.
- To have good analytical and forecasting skills, business savvy and the ability to multitask
- To be a good listener, able to respond to results based on customer research
- To be an excellent presenter and communicator, both verbally and in writing
- To have the supervising skills to work well with a wide range of brand executives
- To have in-depth knowledge of latest and future trends, technologies and medical knowledge
- To be able to work well under pressure and guide towards the achievement
- To have insights and instincts to achieve desired growth and market share of the brand in PLC
- To be able to tie marketing objectives & brand strategies to overall performance matrix with ROI
- Attractive remuneration package, festival bonus, incentive tour and bonus will be offered to the selected candidates.
- Excellent corporate culture with organic career growth will be ensured.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting