A company that attracts “Best-in-Class” people
A team with the highest ethical standards
A team that works in a learning environment
Think what’s possible
Novartis, a global healthcare leader, it has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people, which makes us the most rewarding employer in our field.
Novartis (Bangladesh) Limited is looking for an energetic and bright candidate in Novartis Patient Safety Unit for the following position:
Manager / Assistant Manager, Patient Safety
Novartis Patient Safety Unit
- Act as Country lead for Patient Safety.
- Management of Safety Information.
- Ensure Adverse event & other relevant training in the Country Organization.
- Monitoring internal and external compliance of Safety.
- Monitoring safety of Pre-post authorization studies.
- Interaction with internal stakeholders and safety / Regulatory intelligence.
Candidates must have:
- MBBS/ M.Pharm
- At least 3-5 years experience in drug safety, pharmacovigilance area.
- Excellent interpersonal skill and communication skill.
- Strategic and critical thinking ability.
- Ability to manage and develop people.
- High integrity and ethical standards.
- Good networking skills
- Quality and focus oriented
Interested applicants are requested to apply online by Monday 25 Sep 2017.
**As equal employment company, female candidates are encouraged to apply**