A company that attracts “Best-in-Class” people
A company with the most dynamic Sales Team
A team that works in a learning environment
We are looking for bright and competent people who will be responsible to ensure effective and efficient HR programs that maximize employee satisfaction maintaining positive impact on overall performance level of Associates with the help of HR Operational excellences under compliance guidelines.
The scope of this position is to drive HR projects, SOPs and other operational procedures of the HR function.
You must have:
- MBBS with a post graduation from reputed university.
- Should have 3-5 years working experience in Medical Affairs/Product Management team
- Working experience as supervisory role in leading multinational companies are preferred
- Proactive, self-driven attitude; should possess strong leadership and motivational approach towards team, combined with high level of personal integrity
- Must be open to travel as per business need
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English & Bengali
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills to enhance collaborative teamwork
Interested individuals are requested to send CV by 5 December, 2016 through bdjobs.com.