Pharma Trade is a manufacturers’ representative and sourcing/indenting agent representing some of the most reputed and certified companies from Germany, Spain, USA, Japan, China, South Korea, India and Thailand. Starting our journey in 2004, we have developed some good sources, in the field of raw materials and machineries used in Pharma/Food/Textile & Toiletries industries.
We have comprehensive platform of technical expertise in every area of Industrial affairs related to cGMP, Audit, HSE, Validation & Qualification documentation. We also provide relevant training in different areas. We are ready to take the challenge to set up new facility right from Concept to Operation.
We welcome genuine enquiries from end users of raw materials and machineries. We also look forward to represent validated manufacturers of machines, chemicals & allied products who seek new markets for their products and services, especially in Bangladesh.
All transactions are made directly (payment & delivery) between seller and buyer. We would welcome a mutually agreed commission from seller. We look forward for having a warm and prosperous business relationship with our partners.
What makes us different from other indenting houses/consulting firms is that, we not only provide our customers with the absolute best products, technology and service, we also listen to them, respond quickly to their current needs, anticipate future needs, and earn their business every day.
- Pharmacists having wide experiences in different field of Production, Quality Control, Marketing and Commercial activities
- Senior Engineer with long experiences over 30 years in Health, Safety and the Environment (HSE), Plant maintenance, Facility design and Construction of new facility along with diploma engineers.
- Brigadier General (Rtd) having 30 years of experience of service in leadership positions in different Educational, training and administrative units of the Armed Forces of Bangladesh.
- Financial analyst having working experience in foreign financial institutions as Senior Manager
- Techno chemist with successful track record in his 35 years of career with over 2 years of operational experience in a large fertilizer plant located in Punjab, Pakistan, prior to visiting Japan for foreign training in operation, maintenance, instrumentation & industrial safety engineering during (1959-1960). Thereafter, acquired wide practical experience in the capacity of General Manager, Project Director, Executive Director and Managing Director of a large number of Heavy Chemical Industries. Afterwards, served the largest Chemical Industries Corporation in Bangladesh (BCIC), as Member of the Board of Directors for about 3 years (1989-1992).
Supplier of the followings:
- Raw materials (both active & excipients)
- Production machineries & accessories
- Laboratory equipments & accessories
- Reagents/chemicals (including microbiological media & reagents)
We pride ourselves on doing a good job, being flexible and paying attention to detail.
We have earned a good name by rendering our services with full of dedication to our valued customers located in Bangladesh , China , Germany, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, USA, and different locations in Middle East region.
We believe in collaboration, innovation and a spirit of competition. We strive to increase our client base through the provision and maintenance of our high standard of quality and services.
House # 45 (2nd floor), Road # 4, Sector # 4, Uttara Model Town, Dhaka-1230, Bangladesh.
Telephone: +88-02-8958720, 8914231, +88-01711-489270, +88-01199-818529
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com