Job Description / Responsibility
- Receive written prescription or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate.
- Entering patient and prescription information into the pharmacy system.
- Counting pills according to the prescription, filling vials with medications & affixing labels.
- Maintaining pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level.
- Anticipating needed medications and supplies
- Placing and expediting orders
- Verifying receipts
- Remove outdated drugs
- Maintaining patient profiles and records of all medications given
- Assist with patient medication deliveries or shipments.
- Prepares labels, prescription, compounding/mixing worksheets and completes and maintains product lot numbers and expiration dates.
- Generates delivery/pick slips
- Picks and prepares supplies.
- The individual must be computer literate, have good communication skills.
- Any course on Pharmacy/LMF/ DMA/ C grade Pharmacist.
- 2 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sales, Retail Stores/Shops
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Must have knowledge in POS use.
- Quick response to serve the medicine to Client
- Should have knowledge about recent Medicine list.
- Computer use must.
- Excel and daily petty cash maintain.
- Must be honest.
- Tk. 12000 – 15000
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Jan 31, 2018