- Work closely with quality personnel to review product consistency while monitoring scrap rates to determine trends and areas of improvement.
- Job Location : At Factory, Dinajpur.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operation.
- Review established production schedules for all manufacturing departments to insure established inventory levels are met while operating at the highest efficiency possible..
- Monitor operational expenses and explore ways to reduce costs while maintaining product quality.
- Work closely in the Environmental Health and Safety aspects to ensure all members of the manufacturing team are aware of safety policies to provide a safe workplace for our employees.
- Maintain inventory levels and control flow of product from our vendors and suppliers.
- Conduct performance appraisals and provide coaching and guidance to all employees.
- Encourage and PROMOTE operating in a continuous improvement environment.
- Remove production constraints; allocate human and equipment resources and direct production employees to attain all established goals.
- Remove waste and constraints from the production process to improve efficiencies and enhance productivity.
- To ensure the presence of the allocated manpower in each shift in all departments.
- M.Pharm from any Public University.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
Freshers are encouraged to apply
- As per company policy.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 1, 2016
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting