Job Description / Responsibility
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Setting customer service standards
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Directing objectives to maximise profitability
- Recording, analysing and distributing statistical information
- Monitoring performance
- Supervising technical or laboratory staff.
- B.Pharm/M.Pharm with BPC Registration from any public University (DU, JU, RU, CU etc.)
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Pharmacist, Quality Controller /Assurance
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 35 to 50 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Self Driven, innovative & problem solving skills
- Should be alart, imagination and strives for excellence, dependable and trustworthy.
- Sound knowledge in analytical work, Analytical Instruments such as HPLC, UV, FTIR, AAS, GC and TOC.
- WHO training certificate is a plus.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Festival Bonus, Profit Share Bonus etc. will be provided as per company rules.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 25, 2018