- To ensure implementation of change control protocol for evaluation of change with coordination of representative from appropriate departments, create implementation plan to ensure success of the approved change & follow up of implementation plan, for closing the change proposal.
- To ensure implementation of change control protocol for evaluation of change with coordination of representative from appropriate departments, create implementation plan to ensure success of the approved change & follow up of implementation plan, for closing the change proposal
- Responsible for providing unique numbering system according to ISO regulation and also for archival & traceability for Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Batch Manufacturing Record (BMR), Standard Test procedure and all sorts of documents for plant of the company.
- Investigate any type of Customer/Product Complaint according to SOP to find out root cause of anomalies and maintain an intact good manufacturing practice.
- To generate unique code number and specifications for raw & packing materials in IMS. MM software
- To perform routine in process Control (IPC) to monitor manufacturing and packaging process
- Internal and external audit facing and taking measures as suggested corrective and preventive actions
- To prepare approved vendor list collaboration with QC, R&D & Commercial according to company regulation and approved SOP.
- Responsible for SOP (Standard Operating Procedure), SMF (Site Master File), Validation Master Plan (VMP), Master List of Controlled Tp
- To provide a systemic approach to control, record, investigation (for root cause analysis of any deviation) and evaluation of any planned & unplanned deviations and Out of specification (OOS) from established system related to manufacturing, processing, packing, yield, utilities, analysis or storage which has impact on quality, purity and efficacy of final product
- To calculation of active raw material quantity prior dispensing of active & excipient for a specific batch
- To be responsible for distribution and archiving of different GMP (SOP, STP, Change Control, Deviation, Out of Specification results) documents
- To act as a coordinator to maintain liaison between factory and PMD, Commercial & PPIC on the subject of existing products packing material design development.
- Comparative Study of equipment?s (QA, QC & R&D) to ensure best facilities and quality for our manufactured products
- M.Pharm (Preferable: Public University)
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Quality Controller /Assurance
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 27 to 32 year(s)
- Good conversant in English Language.
- Good computer literacy.
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per company rules.
[sociallocker] Apply online through Bdjobs.com [/sociallocker]