Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain the activities of the Commercial and Logistics department properly and efficiently.
- Able to handle all logistics activities related to import/export/custom/indenters
- Should have experience in the field of Import/ Export through L/C & T/T Freight Forwarding. Capable of dealing import/export related documents with the Bank/Foreign Buyer.
- Experienced in preparing shipping documents for export and fully conversant with custom & C&F procedure for clearance of the consignment in port.
- Must have sound knowledge regarding Bill of Lading and other shipping documents and UCPDC.
- Monitor & manage L/C related work which includes, corresponding with buyers, opening L/C and its amendment, monitoring, shipment, document retirement formalities and custom clearing, C&F Agent etc
- Performs archiving of customs documents based on legal requirements.
- Resolves customer issues, handles and solves incidents.
- MBA/ B.Pharm
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 24 to 35 year(s)
1 to 3 years job experience in any Pharmaceutical company
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 30, 2016
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting